The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Severn MD For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Baltimore Dumpster Rental Pros is a premier dumpster rental company in Severn Maryland with a wide array of inventory on different types and sizes of roll-off containers. We offer different dumpster sizes that are designed for both residential and commercial projects.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Severn, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
You don’t have to rack your brain to make sure you rent the right size for your needs. These pieces of information will allow us to recommend the best size of container for your needs. Call us at 410-779-9827 about the project you want to undertake, and we will advise you on what is the best size to use.
The smallest dumpster size we offer measures 10 cubic yards, which is roughly equivalent to 10 x 27 feet. We also provide other sizes like 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yards. Here are the different size dumpsters you may want to familiarize yourself with so you can visualize the size of container to utilize for your project.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How to Use Each Size of Dumpster for Rent
- 10 and 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: The 10-cubic yard bin is perfect for residential cleanouts and minor room remodeling projects. They measure between 14 and 16 feet in length and eight feet wide. Among the projects that require these sizes are interior renovation, yard cleanup, roofing projects on smaller homes.
- 15 Cubic Yard: If you are to clean out a small house, the 15 cubic-yard dumpster is a good option. It can hold up to 6,000 lbs. of waste materials, so you can use it for medium-scale landscaping projects and basement cleanout.
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster: If you are planning to remodel a single room or conduct a general cleaning on a large house, this dumpster size is the best choice. With this type of dumpster rental, you can upgrade the look of your sleeping quarters, remove a deck or add a structure in your home without worrying about what to do with all the junk. If you are not careful, the dumpster rental will fill up fast. When you tear your whole carpet, the ample room can accommodate the worn material.
- 30 Cubic Yard Container: The weight capacity for this kind of dumpster is around 7,000 pounds to as much as 9,000 pounds. The bin is spacious enough for your damaged cabinet, kitchen countertops, appliances and wall decors. This is ideal for house cleanouts, major landscaping projects, new construction or renovation, and if you need to clean the trash during and after festivals.
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This is the container size you will want to use to properly dispose heavy and bulky construction debris like lumber, siding, drywall, and the like. This is a popular choice of construction and demolition companies and individual contractors.
How Much Do I Need to Pay for a Dumpster Rental Service?
The average cost of a dumpster for rent mainly depends on the size of the container. However, we also consider other factors in computing the rental fee. Regardless if you need a rental dumpster for a commercial or residential cleanup, construction or renovation job, we will discuss the benefits of using a particular type of waste bin as well as the various factors that affect the final price of the rental service. Allow us to explain further how.
Dumpster rental cost is affected by some factors which include:
- The number of dumpster still available
- Your location in relation to our warehouse and landfill
- The sort of junk or trash you are going to discard
- The size of the dumpster you want to rent
- The length of time the dumpster will be parked in your lawn or driveway
- Volume of the trash to be discarded
- Document fees, landfill costs
Here are just some examples of dumpsters, including:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Severn?
What Baltimore Dumpster Rental Pros can guarantee, however, is that our prices are one of the most affordable in the state. You are welcome to ask for a free price estimate. Please do not expect dumpster rental prices to be the same every time, because container size isn’t the only determining factor here. We can provide you with a free quote if you call our hotline number at 410-779-9827 today.
The former can only be established through years of experience serving customers in Baltimore area. We promise you will not be paying more than what is necessary and what is indicated on the quote. We only provide a sample quotation once we gather all the necessary details of your request. There will be no added cost. We look forward to hearing from you!